HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Twitter Feed  

Share | 

Bela Nombre Police Department

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AvantGarde
Admin

PostSubject: Bela Nombre Police Department   Mon May 19, 2008 8:14 am

The police department in New Bela is a quiet, small place; it isn't foreboding like most, but rather it's shrouded in a strange sense of familiarity, of safety. The exterior is of light-colored brick, its large, welcoming windows making it look more like a modern home than a business. The only thing indicating it for a police department is the medium-sized tan sign, printed in large, handpainted navy blue letters, which is posted in the front lawn, near the road. The floors are a dark, commercial navy carpet, and the walls are a calming, warm tan color. The front, U-shaped desk is made of brightly-tinged cedar, and the sound of whirring computers can be heard in the background.

Bela Nombra places high trust in law enforcement, and the officers of the BNPD take pride in their work. Bela Nombre is a relatively safe place, with most calls being traffic reports and accidents. Seldom do they make arrests, rarely must they report serious crimes such as robbery or murder.

But recently there's been an increase in alarming calls, such as vicious attacks and injuries, missing person reports, and a murder or two. . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://belanombre.gratisforo.net
More than Music

Location : In your macaroni, warming my feetz. Yeah, I'm small enough.

PostSubject: Re: Bela Nombre Police Department   Mon May 26, 2008 1:05 pm

Keith Dkain

Keith approached the department, with Marianne in his arms. As he came within range of human-sight, he heard Jimmy call out to him.

"Hey, Mister Sheriff, what happened out there?" the man said. Keith smiled slightly, looking down at Marianne, then up at Jimmy. Jimmy was a man going into his forties, from Keith's guess, who had helped him so much in becoming the officer he was today. A bit on the round-side, maybe, but Jimmy could run faster than most teenagers in Bela Nombre, even though he was perfectly human. Dedication was what Keith catagorized it as. Pure dedication. And a wife with a three-year-old son who looked up to him.

"Marianne Williams. Ran into some trouble down at the beaches." he said, calmly, moving through the door that Jimmy held open for him. "Also, there should be a young man coming down here tomorrow. If he arrives before I am done with my rounds, put him on highway patrol until I get back."

Jimmy laughed, the sound deep and hearty. "What did the kid do, Keith? Disrespect to the law?" he asked, and Keith's face became serious as he set Marianne down in a chair, setting her down softly. He shook her gently to try and wake her up.

"Marianne, we're here." he whispered, then looked at Jimmy. "What, the boy? Oh... moral grounds. Violated a young woman sensually. He will be coming here for a while, until I am satisfied."

Jimmy raised a fading eyebrow. "Quite a night. And Miss Williams?" he asked, changing subject as he fetched the First Aid. Keith began to patch Marianne up silently, saying nothing for a while.

"Melanie." was all he said. Jimmy nodded. They had been through a few episodes with Marianne before, and it was no surprise that it happened again. "I think she left her groceries back at the beach. Do hurry and get them for her before the teens down there raid it?" Again, Jimmy nodded, grabbing his flashlight - a habit of his - and his walkytalky. That man was always so prepared, and Keith knew that it was unlikely for Jimmy to be anywhere without his flashlight and walkytalky. They were almost as attached to him as his skin.

Keith met Marianne's eyes as he finished cleaning up her cuts. "How are you doing, Marianne?"

Keith, by Me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elda Forever

PostSubject: Re: Bela Nombre Police Department   Tue May 27, 2008 12:26 am

Marianne Williams

She'd fallen into a deep sleep, comforted by the steady rhythm of Keith's breathing. He was warm, too. She noticed it when she no longer was being held in his arms, but she couldn't bring herself to open her eyes just yet.

"Marianne, we're here." She heard him say, as though from a great distance. There was another male voice nearby - oh...it was Jim. She decided she must be at the Police Department again.

Memories began flooding in of the last few times she had ended up here, and why. Then, Keith's voice reached her ears again with the one word that said it all.

"Melanie."

The voice in her awoke completely with that one word, even though she knew it was not Keith calling her. A single tear fell down Marianne's cheek. The Melanie in her mind chuckled, and prepared herself for her next move. Keith began cleaning the cuts on her mangled feet, careful and taking his time with it. Marianne opened her eyes and sat up slightly in the chair, eyes wide and lips frowning.

"How are you doing, Marianne?"

Marianne fought for control over Melanie's strong and swift insistence for another moment. For Keith's sake. She didn't want to trouble him with more of her escapades. She bit her lip and it began to tremble, as though her mouth was a doorway through which Melanie always burst from unexpectedly. Don't do it, Melanie...please...please..leave Keith alone...

A distant laugh echoed in her mind, dark and sultry. Aww...but he looks so handsome there, looking up at you with his cautious concern. You keep a stronger hold on me everytime he's near. But that just makes me want to play with him more, Marianne. You know I can never resist...

Her brow furrowed deeply, still watching Keith with his unanswered question looming in the air. She was too tired from running across the beach to fight her for more than a moment longer. Within a frightening instance, Marianne faded into the background and Melanie leapt up on the chair, flying across to grab Keith's shoulders and pull him into a fierce kiss on his 'cautiously concerned' lips, her arms pulling her close to him and her feet wrapping around his waist so it would be harder for him to push her away. Melanie's thin arms tightened around his neck enough so her fingers could find their way into his hair, curling around the dark locks there. She only raised her lips for a moment to murmur, "Marianne's fine...but I'm feeling a little lonely..."

She turned back to his lips full-force, desperacy entwined with desire, finally falling back onto the chair and into Marianne, who was suddenly crying in deep gasps. "Oh my God! I...I...I'm sorry, Keith!" She buried her face in her hands again, her shoulders shaking violently now. "I-I shouldn't h-have done that!"

He'll hate me now...who hangs around the possessed woman who can't control her own random come-ons? Oh my God...no..I can't see him again...that's it...I won't come back to Bela Nombre...he'll never have to think about me again...

In the back of her mind, Melanie smirked and added. He tastes good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
More than Music

PostSubject: Re: Bela Nombre Police Department   Tue May 27, 2008 12:48 am

Keith Dkain

Keith should have seen it coming... the battle within her was obvious from her distanced eyes. But he had not been prepared when Marianne jumped forwards, wrapping around him tightly as she kissed him with more passion than he could have ever been ready for. "Marianne's fine...but I'm feeling a little lonely..." she whispered. For a while, all he could be was breathless. By the time he caught his breath and his mind caught up with him, Marianne fell back into the chair, looking very frightened as she began to sob hard. His eyes were wide, but he was more concerned for her than anything.

"Oh my God! I...I...I'm sorry, Keith!" she cried, her hands pressing hard against her face as she trembled with the inner-earthquake of her surprise and regret. Keith frowned with concern. "I-I shouldn't h-have done that!"

He pulled her hands away slowly, so that he could look into her tear-stained eyes. "Marianne... Please... You'll hurt yourself if you keep this up." he said, then sighed. "I... It's alright." He smiled comfortingly up at her, caressing her pale hair gently. "Please calm down. I don't want you to go through any more than you already are." Keith leaned up and kissed her cheeks softly, one then the other. "It's alright... It's alright... I was surprised, but I'm not angry. I know, you are used to people being angry at you, aren't you? Poor Marianne..." He wrapped his arms around her as easily as he could, wanting to hold her tightly but managing to control himself. "It's alright." Keith leaned back to press his lips against hers, but it was worlds more soft, as he tended to be. He was still breathless by the touch, but it wasn't because he couldn't breathe this time. It was because... Because it was Marianne.

Keith stood up, picking Marianne up for a moment to let her sit in his lap. "There." he said as he pulled her close again. "You stay here for a while. No one is mad at you here, Marianne... No one is mad at you here."

Keith, by Me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elda Forever

PostSubject: Re: Bela Nombre Police Department   Fri May 30, 2008 12:51 pm

Marianne Williams

He pulled her hands away slowly, so that he could look into her tear-stained face. "Marianne... Please... You'll hurt yourself if you keep this up. I... It's alright." She looked up into his face, not understanding how he could still look down at her with such a caring look after what she'd done. You should be mad at me, Keith...

"Please calm down. I don't want you to go through any more than you already are." Keith planted a soft kiss on each of her cheeks. "It's alright... It's alright... I was surprised, but I'm not angry. I know, you are used to people being angry at you, aren't you? Poor Marianne..."

Her eyes widened as his thick arms wrapped tightly around her. Marianne felt herself shaking all over, confused and torn. "It's alright." He was all gentleness in holding her, and when he pulled away to kiss her - on the lips this time - it the most butterfly-like of kisses possible. For a long moment, she forgot about the guilt she felt over kissing him like that, and started to be glad that she had.

"There." Somehow she found herself cradled in his arms like a child again, her head against his chest as she willed herself to stop trembling like a leaf. "You stay here for a while. No one is mad at you here, Marianne... No one is mad at you here."

"But they should be...what can I do about her? I...." she bit her lip, mentally screaming at herself to stop. "I'm so sick of her, Keith! But she's a part of me now...I can't imagine how it felt without her now..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
More than Music

PostSubject: Re: Bela Nombre Police Department   Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:14 am

Keith Dkain

She was shaking so hard. His innerwill wanted to find some way, any way, to calm her down. It tore at his soul to see others in pain or to see them frightened. Especially when it was because of him.

But this time wasn't because of him... It was Melanie. He wished so much to be able to help Marianne. But he couldnt... he could only be there or her.

"But they should be...what can I do about her? I...." Marianne said, her voice slow. Keith sighed.

"I don't know, Marianne." he said, rocking her gently. "I wish I knew."

"I'm so sick of her, Keith! But she's a part of me now...I can't imagine how it felt without her now..." she continued, and Keith held her a little closer.

"Sh..." he soothed, leaning so that her head was under his chin. "Perhaps... we can find a way to make this better together." He rocked her silently for a few moments. "I promise that you will feel better soon... Whether it is that we subdue her or we berid you of her. I will help you... I promise..."

In his soul, he was hurting too. Not because Melanie bothered him.... oddly enough, she wasn't that much of a problem for him. Surprising and unnerving, but... he couldn't imagine having someone else in control of him. He could only guess that it was horrible and painful.

It was his duty to be there for those in need. It was his honor to be there for a lady. But for Marianne... there was little he wouldn't do.

"Hey, buddy." Jimmy's voice called. Keith looked up to see his partner peeking through the door. Jimmy moved inside, setting Marianne's bag down on Keith's desk. Mouthing 'thank you', Keith motioned slightly with his head towards the door. He needed someone out there to keep an eye on things. "I'm going to hang around the beach for a while more tonight. You stay here with her." Keith's eyes were pleading thankful as his friend went back out. He pulled Marianne yet closer.

"Sleep, Marianne... It's alright."

Keith, by Me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bela Nombre Police Department   

Back to top Go down

Bela Nombre Police Department
Page 1 of 1