Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Twitter Feed  

SPAM [1] - Spam Threads Don't Judge You

Go down 
+4
More than Music
Kristin Chenoweth
The Phantom of Paris
AvantGarde
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
AvantGarde
Admin
AvantGarde

SPAM [1] - Spam Threads Don't Judge You - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPAM [1] - Spam Threads Don't Judge You   SPAM [1] - Spam Threads Don't Judge You - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 3:25 am

I know. Sad 'Tis making me sad. We started out so lively.

You're giving me a complex, making me think all my sites are doomed to epic failure. Mad XD
Back to top Go down
http://belanombre.gratisforo.net
More than Music

More than Music

Location : In your macaroni, warming my feetz. Yeah, I'm small enough.

PostSubject: Re: SPAM [1] - Spam Threads Don't Judge You   SPAM [1] - Spam Threads Don't Judge You - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 10:49 am

Laughing

Have you realized that it's usually around the time that I get busy that they go dead? Razz

lol!
Back to top Go down
AvantGarde
Admin
AvantGarde

PostSubject: Re: SPAM [1] - Spam Threads Don't Judge You   SPAM [1] - Spam Threads Don't Judge You - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 10:37 pm

Well, then, there's only one solution, isn't there? STOP GETTING BUSY! XD

Don't make me pull out my mod-stick, because I WILL! [attempts to look fierce and utterly fails] Oh, I'm useless.
Back to top Go down
The Phantom of Paris

The Phantom of Paris

PostSubject: Re: SPAM [1] - Spam Threads Don't Judge You   SPAM [1] - Spam Threads Don't Judge You - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 11:42 pm

Hey, look! *points to AG's banner* There! The lady in the blue dress! She was on Grey's Anatomy! She played the Jane Doe from the ferry accident, later to be called Ava, later to be called Rebecca once she regained her memory. I didn't know she was going to be in Twilight...she's a really good actress. Should be interesting...
Back to top Go down
AvantGarde
Admin
AvantGarde

PostSubject: Re: SPAM [1] - Spam Threads Don't Judge You   SPAM [1] - Spam Threads Don't Judge You - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 4:29 am

Elizabeth Reaser? She's playing Esme. X) It's gonna be saaaweeeet!

AND ZOMG PETER FACCINELLI!!!! OMG LAHVE. And Jackson Rathbone and Kellan and [takes a deep breath] I lava them all. Very Happy

TOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
More than Music

More than Music

PostSubject: Re: SPAM [1] - Spam Threads Don't Judge You   SPAM [1] - Spam Threads Don't Judge You - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 10:58 am

Hm, I can't help it. DX Dad says I can't go back to Musical Theatre class until I pay my dues. Literal dues. I owe the school about 300 smacker-os. Yup. Well, anyways, got some baby-sitting work, so I hope to be able to pay it off and save up some money before Summer's up, so I can have some ready for next semester!

BWAHAHA.

Anyways. I'll make time for the RPGs. I have some time, it's just that I haven't been able to write posts. I still check in every so often, I just can't get out many posts lately. X_X

I sowwy!
Back to top Go down
Kristin Chenoweth

Kristin Chenoweth

PostSubject: Re: SPAM [1] - Spam Threads Don't Judge You   SPAM [1] - Spam Threads Don't Judge You - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 11:59 am

Oh. My. GOD.

Okay, I've never really liked the Bellward ship. It's romantic and everything but so BORRRINGGGG. But I just went with it because I didn't really like Bella/Jacob.

And I just found a LiveJournal community dedicated to the BLAIR WALDORF/EDWARD CULLEN OTP!!!!!!

I think I might just die from the awesomeness.

Okay. Okay. Even if you're against it, you HAVE to read these fics. They're the AWESOMEST:
http://oxymoronassoc.livejournal.com/454432.html
http://oxymoronassoc.livejournal.com/453492.html

And here's the community link:
http://community.livejournal.com/blair_ecullz/

*ASPLODES FROM THE AWESOMENESS OF IT ALL*

THIS IS MY NEW OTP.
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/Ballantyne_Rankin
humptydumpty

PostSubject: Re: SPAM [1] - Spam Threads Don't Judge You   SPAM [1] - Spam Threads Don't Judge You - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 8:31 pm

HOLY CRAP. I AM DAZZLED.

THAT IS THE MOST DAZZLING SHIP EVER.

I don't have an LJ, and I don't really intend to get one, but I am BOOKMARKING THAT COMMUNITY and I saw your picspam and it was AWESOME and THAT IS MY NEW OTP!

Okay. Okay. I'm done now.

I think.
Back to top Go down
AvantGarde
Admin
AvantGarde

PostSubject: Re: SPAM [1] - Spam Threads Don't Judge You   SPAM [1] - Spam Threads Don't Judge You - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 11:57 am

[cries] Blair Waldorf will corrupt Edward. SHUN! SHUUUUUUUUUUN! It's just so WRONG!

And Bellward pwns and you know it. You're just sad because he's not real.

I don't like you anymore, KC. [glares pitifully]
Back to top Go down
humptydumpty

PostSubject: Re: SPAM [1] - Spam Threads Don't Judge You   SPAM [1] - Spam Threads Don't Judge You - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 3:57 pm

Actually, I've always shipped Jacob/Bella and Bella is sort of an idiot and I sort of really don't like her.

And Edward needs some corrupting, IMO. XD Blair Waldorf is too awesome for him.

But I still ship them because it's twice as dazzling.
Back to top Go down
Kristin Chenoweth

Kristin Chenoweth

PostSubject: Re: SPAM [1] - Spam Threads Don't Judge You   SPAM [1] - Spam Threads Don't Judge You - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 5:00 pm

Agreed. Bella really is quite a huge idiot. "I am irrevocably and unconditionally in love with Edward," yadda yadda yadda, AFTER MAYBE LIKE .2 SECONDS OF KNOWING HIM. YE GODS, WOMAN. She is so casual about who she says 'I love you' to. And that's only one of the reasons for why she is a complete idiot.

Blair Waldorf, however, rules the universe. Actually, you're right, humpty. She is wayyyyy too awesome for Edward. But he'll do in a pinch.

I've decided that Bellward is pretty much the lamest, most boring ship in the world.

Actually, I am no longer a 'srs bns' Twilight fan. I am a Twilight fan for the lulz. Jah.

Anyway. Blairward for the win (and Edward needs to be corrupted, so Blair is way better for him than Bella would ever be. Blair would improve on Edward)! Down with Bellward for being the lamest, most boring ship ever! And down with the cop-out fade-to-black sex scene that we're sure to get in Breaking Dawn!

And, on a different note entirely, my new siggy is teh pwn.
Back to top Go down
More than Music

More than Music

PostSubject: Re: SPAM [1] - Spam Threads Don't Judge You   SPAM [1] - Spam Threads Don't Judge You - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 2:26 am

lol

It's always funny to see people who don't mind voicing their very strong opinions.

And mine remains that I don't watch/read either of those fandoms. [shrug] To each their own.

But, people, PLEASE be nice to eachother. Being blunt is good sometimes, but not when it makes other people feel like you're attacking something they like.

Still not sure why you think that people will attitudes 'rule the universe', KC. >.< I'd be SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPER scared, with what I know of her, if Blair Waldorf ruled the universe.
Back to top Go down
AvantGarde
Admin
AvantGarde

PostSubject: Re: SPAM [1] - Spam Threads Don't Judge You   SPAM [1] - Spam Threads Don't Judge You - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 2:51 am

Oooooookay, peoples. I'm taking affirmitave action.

My comments were made in jest -- I obviously still like you, KC. Razz

But as MtM's pointed out, some of your comments about Bella and her feelings towards Edward made me feel like you thought I was an idiot for shipping them. I'd rather not start the Team Edward/Team Jacob battle here, so we're not going to. Period. And MY personal opinion is that Bella's pretty intelligent about who she loves -- she hasn't fallen for Tyler Crowley or Mike Newton, some of the first guys to show an interest, but rather her interests were for the stand-offish guy who seemingly hated her; and in the end, he'll protect her life with his. It wasn't really rational, but, honestly, when is love rational?

Anyways. . .

We're toeing the line between bashing and stating opinions. Some of the comments already made were pretty rude, even if they were opinions, and therefore I'm going to stop the conversations on this topic now.

Any more comments made about it will be deleted without question.

And, KC, please be careful with the language. Rules say keep it PG-13 at the most; some things are borderline. I'll trust your decision on what is alright for now but if it gets any worse, I'm cracking down on censoring and the like. Just keep an eye out -- I know you may not see it as particularly bad, but others might.
Back to top Go down
More than Music

More than Music

PostSubject: Re: SPAM [1] - Spam Threads Don't Judge You   SPAM [1] - Spam Threads Don't Judge You - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 3:33 am

[sigh]

I wish I felt better. Maybe I could add something.

A brain is a good thing to have, yes?
Back to top Go down
Kristin Chenoweth

Kristin Chenoweth

PostSubject: Re: SPAM [1] - Spam Threads Don't Judge You   SPAM [1] - Spam Threads Don't Judge You - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 10:34 am

First: Holy crap, I have the hugest headache ever. 10 am is not a decent time to wake me up, mom!

Anyway.

I apologize for my previous behavior in this thread. I didn't mean any offense. It's just that I consider you guys as my friends and, well, my RL friends and I speak like that like all the time, seriously. A typical conversation between us is filled with insults. XD

I'm not sure what that says about us.

And sorry about the language thing; it's just that 'bitch' doesn't get censored when you write it so I thought the word was okay. I could change my signature if you want.

MtM, Blair Waldorf already does rule the universe. Trufax, bb.
Back to top Go down
More than Music

More than Music

PostSubject: Re: SPAM [1] - Spam Threads Don't Judge You   SPAM [1] - Spam Threads Don't Judge You - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 12:17 pm

I just felt like drawing attention to my new avatar.

W000000000000000000T

I thought that whilst watching the episode, btw, did anyone else? I loved that episode...

ALPHONSE IS SO ADORABLE

AND I LOVE SPAM THREADS.

MWHA
Back to top Go down
Kristin Chenoweth

Kristin Chenoweth

PostSubject: Re: SPAM [1] - Spam Threads Don't Judge You   SPAM [1] - Spam Threads Don't Judge You - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 5:51 pm

LOL, that is a cool avvie, MtM.

My avvie pwns, too. All hail it.

Oooooomigod you guys, Dr. Horrible is a piece of genius. I love Neil Patrick Harris just so much. XD
Back to top Go down
The Phantom of Paris

The Phantom of Paris

PostSubject: Re: SPAM [1] - Spam Threads Don't Judge You   SPAM [1] - Spam Threads Don't Judge You - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 4:07 am

Moving....avvies and sigs....make....Poppy's head spin....

*asplodes*
Back to top Go down
AvantGarde
Admin
AvantGarde

PostSubject: Re: SPAM [1] - Spam Threads Don't Judge You   SPAM [1] - Spam Threads Don't Judge You - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 7:35 am

Uhh. . . is it weird that KC's avatar creep me out? silent

Is okay. All is forgiven. cyclops

Wooo, fun emoticons are ffffffuuuuuuunnnnn.
Back to top Go down
Kristin Chenoweth

Kristin Chenoweth

PostSubject: Re: SPAM [1] - Spam Threads Don't Judge You   SPAM [1] - Spam Threads Don't Judge You - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 9:59 am

lol! , does that thing have only one eye?

*looks again*

Oh. It does.

Neat little thing there.

I'm seeing The Dark Knight today for the second time. That movie is the best of the season, I swear!

And now I will use one more emoticon because, as far as I'm concerned, it's the awesomest one:
pig

Okay, done now.
Back to top Go down
More than Music

More than Music

PostSubject: Re: SPAM [1] - Spam Threads Don't Judge You   SPAM [1] - Spam Threads Don't Judge You - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 7:11 am

Kristin Chenoweth wrote:
LOL, that is a cool avvie, MtM.

^_________________^

Thanks, KC!

I love it so much.

PWNage emoticons: afro bounce What a Face lol!

kaw00tw00t
Back to top Go down
Kristin Chenoweth

Kristin Chenoweth

PostSubject: Re: SPAM [1] - Spam Threads Don't Judge You   SPAM [1] - Spam Threads Don't Judge You - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 9:52 am

I would like to say that I have discovered the awesomeness of GIFs! GIFs (and musical theatre, and opera, and Blair Waldorf) make the world go round!

I mean, just look at my siggy!

I just wish I knew how to make them. I mean, they're so awesome! If I could make them I could have hundreds! Thousands, maybe!
Back to top Go down
More than Music

More than Music

PostSubject: Re: SPAM [1] - Spam Threads Don't Judge You   SPAM [1] - Spam Threads Don't Judge You - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 7:18 am

Ah, KC, but I still love my avatar more than yours.

lol!

JK. Well, not really, but it's made in complete jest, I assure you. XD I'm not THAT mean. Usually. Laughing

ILUALLSOMUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YESI'MHIGHONSUGARANDILOVEMYFANFICEVENTHOUGHIT'STOTALLYOOCWHOREALLYCARES
BUTMETELLMETHATKAW000000000000000TILAHVEIT!!!
Back to top Go down
AvantGarde
Admin
AvantGarde

PostSubject: Re: SPAM [1] - Spam Threads Don't Judge You   SPAM [1] - Spam Threads Don't Judge You - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 4:55 am

I can make gifs, but since I make them on GIMP it takes forever and sometimes they're bad quality because of the format it uses to save them, so I usually don't bother. Usually I have to take a video clip on Window Movie Maker, screen capture it frame by frame, and then put them all together on GIMP, plus do whatever image-alterations (such as enhancing the color, adding text, etc) to EVERY frame. Usually a five-ten second gif takes about 160 layers. Like this one I made (which actually turned out not bad); I believe it's made up of 170+ layers, including the text ones (which involved about ten layers by themselves, because of the fading out and in effect):

SPAM [1] - Spam Threads Don't Judge You - Page 3 Edwardbellaoh9

Oh, and MtM, I editted your post. I just word-wrapped your long alljammedtogether statement because it was stretching the page. Wink Hope you don't mind. Razz

YAY, school starts next Tuesday! I'm excited, I'm excited! Brand new uber-awesome school building and my senior year! Yay! Our principal gave me and a couple other seniors a tour today, and it's really nice. It makes the whole our-original-building-burned-down-in-a-fire kinda worth it. . . but don't take that the wrong way. XD
Back to top Go down
Kristin Chenoweth

Kristin Chenoweth

PostSubject: Re: SPAM [1] - Spam Threads Don't Judge You   SPAM [1] - Spam Threads Don't Judge You - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 5:49 pm

Our school already started. So far it's okay but hard.

Urgh, I wouldn't like making GIFs - takes too much time/patience, neither of which I have very much of. Kudos to you for making them!

BTW this site has been so dead lately. What happened?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPAM [1] - Spam Threads Don't Judge You   SPAM [1] - Spam Threads Don't Judge You - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

SPAM [1] - Spam Threads Don't Judge You
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next