Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Twitter Feed  

Savoir Faire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AvantGarde
Admin
AvantGarde

Savoir Faire Empty
PostSubject: Savoir Faire   Savoir Faire EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:57 am

Savoir Faire, the fancy French restaurant located in the very center of the south street of Bela Nombre's square, is a popular location for romantic evenings, first dates, and fine cuisine. The exterior of the building stands out amongst the rest of the shops and vendors, with it's brilliant ruby awning and gold lettering, spelling out the name of the restaurant.

The interior is very welcoming; the walls are painted a warm, rich red, and sheer ivory draperies provide some sense of privacy from the long bay windows at the restaurant's front. A neat podium is placed just inside the door, usually a pretty girl working as the maitre d'. The worn hardwood floor is lined with many small, round mahogany tables, with two comfortable black chairs placed around most. A few towards the very front are surrounded with four or five chairs, allowing the couples tables to retain more privacy towards the back.

Along the east wall is a long mahogany bar, lined with leather barstools and a long brass bar acting as a foot rest. The wall behind the bar is lit very warmly, the bottles of liquor glimmering from behind. To the left of the bar is the entry to the kitchen, as well as to the wine cellar, which is well-stocked. A sleek cash register is placed at the end of the bar.
Back to top Go down
http://belanombre.gratisforo.net
Kristin Chenoweth

Kristin Chenoweth

Savoir Faire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savoir Faire   Savoir Faire EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:50 pm

OOC: Hope it's okay that I'm posting first. This is Blair's dress:
http://cm1.theinsider.com/media/0/69/0/Leighton_Meester_Killer_1.0.0.0x0.432x649.jpeg

Blair Vanderbilt

Blair had her dress picked out a week before the night of her dinner with Oliver. It looked fabulous with her skintone, was sexy and tasteful at the same time, and she happened to know for a fact that her butt looked fantastic in it. Plus, she was glowing from her aromatherapy massage and her hair was even softer and shinier than usual from her conditioning treatment. She looked hot, and for once, she felt it.

If Oliver didn't like her in this dress, then he would have to be either blind or gay. Or maybe vampires didn't really have huge libidos. But still. He may have been a vampire, but he was still a teenage boy. Sort of.

She figured that this night was kind of like her chance to finally get together with Oliver and maybe be one of those cute, functional couples like Lily and Marshall on How I Met Your Mother. Except that Oliver was nothing like Marshall and Blair was nothing like Lily, and Blair's propensity to make things hard for everyone (including herself) always seemed to get in the way, but she figured that if she just asked herself what Audrey would do every two minutes, she would be fine.

"Hi," she said to Oliver, smiling sweetly and giving him the old bedroom eyes (remarkably effective with her huge, brown eyes). "How've you been?"
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/Ballantyne_Rankin
AvantGarde
Admin
AvantGarde

Savoir Faire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savoir Faire   Savoir Faire EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:30 am

OOC: It's fine, I've actually been waiting for you to post 'cuz I thought you were going first anyways. XD

Oliver Vandrose

Of course, she was dressed to kill.

But he was an idiot to think she would pass up the opportunity to look anything other than fantastic. She never donned anything less than brand-name, and this would be no exception. He just hadn't been expecting this, a skin-tight gray and white number that was very snug in all the right (or wrong, depending on which age group the person you were asking belonged to) spots.

Oh, hell.

He wondered if anyone would have even noticed if he were wearing a ratted teeshirt and sweats. But of course, he'd taken more consideration into his ensemble as well; a crisp gray button-down was tucked neatly into black slacks, his shoes polished. His jacket was hanging loose, to avoid looking too stuffy. But it didn't really matter what he was wearing, not with her in that.

Of course, besides her dress and her sky-high heels, she looked stunning, which was exactly what she was hoping to hear, most likely. Her skin glowed, her hair looked soft and vibrant. If he'd been any other man in the room--any normal, human man--he was sure he'd be jealous.

Of course, he had no reason to be jealous. In fact, he was overwhelmed. Because it was he that she had dressed up for. And that made him admittedly... happy.

"Hi," she said, after they'd both settled into one of the round table towards the back. Her smile was sweet and genuine, which was his favorite kind of smile on her if he had to choose one, and her eyes absolutely smouldered. He took a deep breath. "How've you been?"

He grinned, and chuckled lightly. It was odd, such casual chatter between them. Usually they were at each others' throats or some other extreme. Or he was attacking the first man to lay a hand on her. He had to admit, he had shocked himself by attacking Anthony Rhodes, and he was slightly frightened that it would happen again if, for some reason, the situation arose.

"I've been alright," he said. "Although, I have been worrying about tonight. Wondering if we can make it through dinner before the claws come out or not." He grinned playfully at her. "You? I hope you've been doing well."
Back to top Go down
Kristin Chenoweth

Kristin Chenoweth

Savoir Faire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savoir Faire   Savoir Faire EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 12:24 pm

OOC: Oh, WHOOOPS, I thought you were going first, haha. Well, we've started now so whatevs

Blair Vanderbilt

Oliver didn't say that she looked good, but he didn't really need to (although it did kind of worry her that he didn't say anything about how she looked - maybe he thought she looked slutty? Or maybe he thought her stomach looked big in her dress? She hoped not), because his eyes widened and when she looked at them she could see that his pupils were dilated, which meant that he found her attractive (she'd read it in Cosmo).

He was looking pretty sharp himself, but she wasn't going to say so. She was so over being the one to try here; if he wanted this to work, this time he was going to have to put in some effort. Which meant that she wouldn't tell him that he looked good until he told her that he looked good - and he could forget about her being the first one to kiss him instead of the other way around. Blair was going to make him work for it.

"Hi," she said when they were settled down. "How've you been?" She crossed her legs sexily and angled her foot towards him.

"I've been alright. Although, I have been worrying about tonight. Wondering if we can make it through dinner before the claws come out or not." He grinned at her and she smiled back. "You? I hope you've been doing well."

"I've been doing fine. Keeping busy. You know the deal," she said breezily. "I'm a bit worried about Anthony, though. He didn't take the whole 'break-up' too well." Anthony told me I was hot all the time; so should you. Step it up. I'm a woman in demand. I'm wanted, she said to him in her head.
Back to top Go down
AvantGarde
Admin
AvantGarde

Savoir Faire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savoir Faire   Savoir Faire EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 12:42 pm

Oliver Vandrose

She seemed somewhat expectant. She was waiting for him to do something, say something. He had a good idea of what, too; but he suppressed a grin. Of course, he hadn't ever told her this, but he found her beautiful even when he knew she didn't feel beautiful herself. He could see the difference in her tonight, that confidence that she knew she looked good. Others knew it too, in the way they glanced in her direction every few minutes.

But he wasn't going to tell her that. Not yet, at least. They always played a careful cat and mouse game, give and take, want and withhold. And though he wanted tonight to go well, he knew that this was normal for them. They were just playing a game.

But maybe playing the same old game was a bad idea, because no sooner had he asked Blair how she'd been, she decided to play her card.

"I've been doing fine. Keeping busy. You know the deal. I'm a bit worried about Anthony, though. He didn't take the whole 'break-up' too well."

She said this very casually, as if it were no big deal. As if she'd forgotten about Oliver's first--and so far, last--encounter with Anthony. For a moment, he felt that instantaneous jealousy rear its head.

But he pushed it down, suppressed it in a way very similar to how he suppressed his thirst during mundane school days when he hadn't hunted in several weeks. He didn't say anything, but picked up his glass of iced water. He didn't drink from it, of course, but he swirled it around in his hand. The ice clinked against the glass, calming him enough until he figured he could talk without saying something stupid or doing something dangerous.

"Would 'keeping busy' mean shopping, by chance?" He set his glass back down and wiped his fingers, wet with condensation, off on the cloth napkin that had been folded on his plate. "Your dress, is it new?" He smiled at her, his lips parting as he avoided certain words.

Maybe their game was dangerous, but it was familiar territory.
Back to top Go down
Kristin Chenoweth

Kristin Chenoweth

Savoir Faire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savoir Faire   Savoir Faire EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:00 pm

Blair Vanderbilt

There was something admirable about someone who deals in manipulations so artfully that it appears effortless, like a marrionette that controlled his puppets without anyone noticing. It showed dedication. Talent. Intelligence. And it didn't come without a lot of practice. Blair had the best teachers (her formidable mother, her super-successful father) from the womb, ample practice and the kind of drive that got children from poor families to Yale and then to the creme de la creme of society, with enough money and priviledges to pass on to their children, and then their children, and so on.

Born at the top, to the outsider it didn't seem like there was much for Blair to strive for. But Blair always found something. Because she was pure striving, doing anything to get what she wanted.

And she wanted Oliver.

The problem was that, with a hundred years of experience, he know how it worked, knew how people could be controlled as well - but she enjoyed the challenge. Besides, she was the best, after all.

She told herself that she wouldn't do that tonight, she would put the puppet strings in her Fendi purse and leave them there for the night, but when Oliver gave the first jerk of the strings (not telling her that she looked beautiful), she decided that if he was going to play it that way, she might as well. So she jerked harder, but of course subtly. Mentioned Anthony nonchalantly and waited for her action to take effect.

It did, of course - not a verbal one but she could tell by his silence and by the way he looked down at his water instead of meeting her eyes that inside, he could feel the strings pulling him.

"Would 'keeping busy' mean shopping, by chance?" he said and her lips curled up at the corners (he was doing exactly what she wanted him to - now, any minute, he would tell her how gorgeous he thought she looked. Any minute). "Your dress, is it new?"

She gave him a beat to continue, but he didn't and her smile faltered almost imperceptibly. "Yes, it is," she said. "Why? Want to get one for yourself?"

The waiter came just then. "May I take your order?" he asked politely, keeping his eyes on Blair, who smirked (because everyone was playing into the palm of her hand, really).

"Yes; I'd like a Salad Nicoise and a glass of chardonnay, please," she told the waiter, figuring that salad and chardonnay were always the safest, most lady-like options.

"Certainly," said the waiter, smiling at her. "And yourself?" he asked Oliver but he only looked at him for a moment.

When they had ordered and the waiter had left, Blair noticed that other people were looking at her too, glancing at her every few minutes and her lips curled upward. She leaned forward, tantalizingly close to Oliver. "You do realize that everyone is looking at us, right?" she said in a low, husky voice. "What do you say we give them a show?" She cocked an eyebrow and smiled as she gave him the sexiest bedroom eyes she could muster.
Back to top Go down
AvantGarde
Admin
AvantGarde

Savoir Faire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savoir Faire   Savoir Faire EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 11:43 am

Oliver Vandrose

He asked about her dress and he could see it, the small expression of expectation. It was in the way her lips pouted ever so slightly and her eyes kind of sparkled in anticipation of the compliment she thought would follow his statement. "Your dress, is it new?" he asked.

And she hesitated, waiting for him to continue. When she realized he wouldn't, her expectant expression fell, leaving her looking slightly annoyed, as if she were trying to hide that change from him. "Yes, it is," she said sharply. "Why? Want to get one for yourself?"

He cocked an eyebrow and smirked at her as the waiter approached. He was a young man, probably early twenties. He gave Blair a look that Oliver didn't quite like, but he kept his jealousy in check.

He asked for Blair's order. "Yes; I'd like a Salad Nicoise and a glass of chardonnay, please," she said confidently.

"Certainly," the waiter said. "And yourself?" He didn't waste any effort on Oliver, barely wasting a glance. Oliver grinned.

"The same," he said quickly. It wasn't as if he'd eat any of it anyways. The waiter left their table and Blair took in their surroundings before leaning closer to him.

"You do realize that everyone is looking at us, right?" she said, her voice almost whisper-like. "What do you say we give them a show?"

Her eyes did that smoldering thing again, and Oliver found himself instinctively leaning forward. He paused when his face was just an inch away from hers.

"It depends," he said, lowering his own voice. "On whether you really want me, or you really just want to cause a scene."

He smirked, knowing full well that it was a mixture of the two that was provoking Blair. The question was, which outweighed the other? And if she'd tell the truth or not.

Give and take, want and withhold.
Back to top Go down
Kristin Chenoweth

Kristin Chenoweth

Savoir Faire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savoir Faire   Savoir Faire EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:03 pm

Blair Vanderbilt

There's only so much a person can take.

That's what she'd learned over the years. Wear someone down long enough and you can get your way. Eventually. It wasn't the method she would choose above all others, but it was the method that was most appropriate now and so it was the method she was using. Leaning in close, her eyes smouldered and her lips turned up at the corners as she said, "You do realize that everyone is looking at us, right?" she said in a soft, husky, sexy voice. "What do you say we give them a show?"

Oliver leaned forward, and her smile widened. He stopped when their faces were about an inch apart, close enough that she could feel his cool breath on her face.

"It depends," he said, his voice low as well. "On whether you really want me, or you really just want to cause a scene."

She leaned in yet closer, so that their lips were thisclose to touching and she curled a hand delicately around the place where his shoulder became his neck, her thumb tracing patterns on his neck. "What do you think?" she asked, her lips escaping brushing his by a hair's width. "Either way, there's only one way to find out."
Back to top Go down
AvantGarde
Admin
AvantGarde

Savoir Faire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savoir Faire   Savoir Faire EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:41 am

Oliver Vandrose

He wasn't sure what to do, to be honest. On one hand, it was all part of the game; this date, their conversation, how close they found themselves at this very moment. The only real moment they'd ever really shared was that first night on the beach, the first night they'd kissed. That wasn't a game. Or at least, he didn't think it had been.

But the thing was that, despite how much he knew that they were just messing with each other, trying to wear one another down to what they wanted and not the misconceptions they had about each other, he knew somewhere deep down that the games they were playing were just because they were really afraid of what could happen if they both broke down the walls they'd built and were completely, bone-jarringly honest with each other.

And what about this kiss? It was all a part of the game, wasn't it? Which meant it wouldn't be real.

And it didn't mean anything if it wasn't real. Which meant one of them had to admit to wanting it, genuinely wanting it.

Blair's thumb continue to rub circles on his neck, her lips less than an inch away. He reached up and took Blair's hand in his, pulling his face back slightly.

"What are we doing here, Blair?" he asked. "We can't keep doing this, toying with each other. You know that, right?"

He lowered her hand onto the table, but kept it in his own. "I can't do it anymore, mainly because I don't want to." He leaned closer again, his eyes locked on hers. "But I do want you," he said quietly, "and I have to know that you want me, as well. I need to hear it from you. Otherwise I don't know what to believe."
Back to top Go down
Kristin Chenoweth

Kristin Chenoweth

Savoir Faire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savoir Faire   Savoir Faire EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:56 am

Blair Vanderbilt

There was a silence during which she couldn't figure out what Oliver was going to do next. Was he going to kiss her? Was he going to get mad? Was he going to just pull back and change the subject? Her eyes were locked on his, waiting for any sign of what he was about to do, but she couldn't find one.

Eventually, though, he took her hand in his and pulled back, if only slightly. "What are we doing here, Blair?" he asked.

"I was under the impression that we were having dinner," she said, her voice colored slightly by impatience.

"We can't keep doing this, toying with each other. You know that, right?"

She swallowed (yes, she thought, I do. But I'm scared not to). "And why not?" she said finally.

He lowered her hand onto the table, but kept it in his own. "I can't do it anymore, mainly because I don't want to." He leaned closer again, his eyes staring into hers and she wanted to wrench her gaze away, but she couldn't. "But I do want you," he said quietly and she would be lying if he said that she didn't feel her stomach flip-flop at that, "and I have to know that you want me, as well. I need to hear it from you. Otherwise I don't know what to believe."

She swallowed again, unsure of what to do. Why couldn't things just be easy with them for once? "I," she tried. "I..." She could say the words he wanted to hear. But because she was Blair Vanderbilt, she couldn't. "...need to go to the bathroom," she finished and she pushed back from her chair. "Excuse me," she said before walking as fast as was lady-like to the bathroom.

When she was there she gripped the counter of the sink and looked down. When she looked back up, self-loathing eyes stared back at her and she couldn't help it. Turned around to the nearest stall and stuck her finger down her throat and heaved it all up.

When she was done, she brushed her teeth so furiously that she thought her gums would bleed. And when she looked back up, the expression in her eyes hadn't changed. But it was worth a shot.

She went back to the table slowly, buying herself some time. "Sorry about that," she said in a would-be breezy tone. "Now, where were we?"
Back to top Go down
AvantGarde
Admin
AvantGarde

Savoir Faire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savoir Faire   Savoir Faire EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:25 pm

Oliver Vandrose

She excused herself to the bathroom after the longest brief pause he had ever endured, and his expression fell as she slipped away from the table. He watched her walk away, feeling like maybe he'd made a mistake in being so honest. Said the wrong words, made the wrong move. Pushed her away somehow.

He buried his head in his hands, annoyed at himself. He couldn't help but listen. For a sob, a word, anything that might clue him into what mistake he'd made. Vampire hearing clued in towards the direction Blair had disappeared in, he listened.

What he did hear caught him by surprise.

When she returned to the table a while later, her tone was casual. As if nothing had happened. "Sorry about that," she said. "Now, where were we?"

He watched her for a few moments; she smelled of fresh mint, and her skin was a little less vibrant than it had been before. He was torn between making the night as normal as it could be from this moment on in an attempt to fix things, and confronting her. She needed help...

He compromised by leaning forward swiftly and catching her lips with his, kissing her gently and smoothly, his lips moving in slow patterns on hers. One of his hands went to her neck, her silky hair splaying through his fingers.

When he pulled away a minute later, he sighed, his hand moving up to cup her cheek.

"Now that that's out of the way," he said, "why are you doing this to yourself, Blair?" His thumb moved up and down on her cheekbone, slowly. "I heard you in the restroom."
Back to top Go down
Kristin Chenoweth

Kristin Chenoweth

Savoir Faire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savoir Faire   Savoir Faire EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:34 pm

Blair Vanderbilt

She wasn't sure what he'd do when she got back to the table, but she certainly expect him to do this. He kissed her, his fingers weaving through her hair. She couldn't keep a sound that was a mixture of a moan and a sigh and a whimper from escaping her mouth before she kissed him back passionately, like Holly kissed Paul at the end scene of Breakfast At Tiffany's. Maybe she would get her happy ending after all. Maybe.

When they pulled back she was disoriented - how long had they been kissing? An hour, a minute? She honestly couldn't tell. Blair couldn't keep a smile from tickling the corners of her mouth as his hand went up to her cheek.

"Now that that's out of the way," he said, "why are you doing this to yourself, Blair?" His thumb moved traced gentle patterns on her cheekbone. "I heard you in the restroom."

Oh, crap. His vampire hearing - his stupid vampire hearing. She hadn't thought of that when she was in there. Blair cursed herself for being so stupid. "I..." she said. "I can't explain." She bit her lip. "It's not a big deal. I just..." ...need to.
Back to top Go down
AvantGarde
Admin
AvantGarde

Savoir Faire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savoir Faire   Savoir Faire EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 7:47 am

Oliver Vandrose

He could see Blair fumbling; she hadn't expected him to hear her. Granted, if there was anything normal about him, he wouldn't have. But the truth was, he knew what she was doing. He just didn't know why she was doing it.

"I...I can't explain." She said, chewing on her lip. "It's not a big deal. I just..." Her voice trailed off into nothingness, and Oliver sighed.

"Just what? Just need to make yourself ill? Blair, what you're doing to yourself? It's dangerous." He lowered his voice. "Please tell me you'll stop. Please."
Back to top Go down
Kristin Chenoweth

Kristin Chenoweth

Savoir Faire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savoir Faire   Savoir Faire EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 8:00 am

Blair Vanderbilt

It was difficult to explain to Oliver why she was doing this when she couldn't really express it properly to herself. It was because...because she wasn't good enough. She never was. Not for her mother, or anyone.

She'd been good enough, once upon a time. At that time there was her mother and there was her father, and while they talked at heights she couldn't reach, they were both there. At that time her mother told her to eat an extra slice of cake instead of telling her that she might do better with a low-fat yoghurt instead. At that time her father had smiled down on her in that warm way of his and called her his perfect little girl.

She wasn't perfect anymore, no matter how hard she tried to be. But maybe if she could control this small part of her life, maybe she could get a grip on the rest of it. And then everything would be perfect again, and maybe her father would come back, with or without his boyfriend (preferably without, but it wasn't so much that her father was gay that was the problem - it was mostly that he thought that his boyfriend was more important to him than her, his only daughter).

"I...I can't explain." She said, biting on her lip. "It's not a big deal. I just..."

"Just what? Just need to make yourself ill? Blair, what you're doing to yourself? It's dangerous. Please tell me you'll stop. Please."

She let out a sigh, looked around at all the other people there. Couples staring into each others' eyes, groups of women giggling and groups of men being rowdy, sizing up all the women in the place. She wondered if she would ever be that carefree again. Because she was seventeen years old and she was already tired.

"I just have to lose a few more pounds," she told him. "After that, I'll stop."
Back to top Go down
AvantGarde
Admin
AvantGarde

Savoir Faire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savoir Faire   Savoir Faire EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 9:29 am

Oliver Vandrose

"I just have to lose a few more pounds," she said. "After that, I'll stop."

He growled quietly, then his hand went up for the check. It appeared rather quickly and within the little leather book he put a fifty dollar bill before the waiter could leave. He handed it back and muttered "No change," before standing up and offering Blair his hand.

"Come on. If neither of us if going to eat there's no point in being here."

He led her out onto the sidewalk before turning to her. "Would you mind if we went somewhere quieter to talk? Perhaps my house, or the beach...?"
Back to top Go down
Kristin Chenoweth

Kristin Chenoweth

Savoir Faire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savoir Faire   Savoir Faire EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:17 pm

Kristin Chenoweth

"Come on. If neither of us is going to eat there's no point in being here," Oliver said, pushing a fifty dollar bill into the waiter's hand and telling him he could keep the change. She would have smiled approvingly at this under better circumstances but as it was, she simply bit her lip. She knew her habit was disgusting and weak, but she didn't know it could potentially cost her this relationship - whatever it was - which was already on such thin ice. She had wanted everything to go perfectly tonight, but as usual, it had all backfired on her.

Oliver offered her his hand and she took it silently, making no sound as he led her onto the sidewalk. Would you mind if we went somewhere quieter to talk? Perhaps my house, or the beach...?"

His house - she had never been to his house. She wondered what it was like...Blair felt her curiosity get the best of her despite herself and the circumstances, and so she tried at a smile and said, "Your house would be best."

He had invited her to his house...He trusted her. Maybe there was some hope after all.

Blair's done here
Back to top Go down
AvantGarde
Admin
AvantGarde

Savoir Faire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savoir Faire   Savoir Faire EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 10:21 am

Oliver Vandrose

She looked up at him when he mentioned going to his place, and smiled slightly. "Your house would be best," she said.

He nodded, and then wondered if what he was doing was the right course of action. They needed to talk--somewhere away from wandering eyes and curious strangers, entranced by the beautiful girl and her date and what could possibly be so interesting that they were neglecting their dinner altogether.

But inviting her over? Was that crossing some boundary line that they had both painstakingly, unwittingly drawn?

But she seemed curious.

Maybe he was the only one drawing boundaries... maybe it was time to stop.

He pulled out his cellphone and called the number for the family-owned taxi service in town. He would have offered her a ride of his own, but she probably didn't want to ruin her dress.

Oliver is done. On to Oliver's place!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Savoir Faire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savoir Faire   Savoir Faire Empty

Back to top Go down

Savoir Faire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Bela Nombre :: The Square-
Jump to: