Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Twitter Feed  

OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies

Go down 
+6
theaudience
Elda Forever
The Phantom of Paris
More than Music
Kristin Chenoweth
AvantGarde
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kristin Chenoweth

Kristin Chenoweth

OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies   OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2008 10:15 am

Oooooomigosh AGeezy, I am SO loving the Blair/Oliver interactions! Can we set up another one? Soon? Maybe now? Just name the place!
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/Ballantyne_Rankin
AvantGarde
Admin
AvantGarde

PostSubject: Re: OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies   OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2008 10:20 am

Replied at the Courtyard, the Forest, and started at the Cafeteria for Ruby/Ollie stuffles.

KC, I'd love to set up another interaction, but I can't post tonight. . . if you'd like to start, though, feel free. Maybe there could be a party down at Tilicend Beach and they run into each other there?
Back to top Go down
http://belanombre.gratisforo.net
Elda Forever

PostSubject: Re: OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies   OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2008 9:58 pm

Could I role play with Keith, More Than Music? It seems like the two of them would know each other a little bit. And besides - Keith is good at knowing everybody, isn't he?

lol!
Back to top Go down
Kristin Chenoweth

Kristin Chenoweth

PostSubject: Re: OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies   OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2008 11:15 pm

Love that idea, AGeezy! Posted!
Back to top Go down
More than Music

More than Music

Location : In your macaroni, warming my feetz. Yeah, I'm small enough.

PostSubject: Re: OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies   OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2008 11:32 pm

Elda Forever wrote:
Could I role play with Keith, More Than Music? It seems like the two of them would know each other a little bit. And besides - Keith is good at knowing everybody, isn't he?

lol!
lol! He IS, isn't he? Razz

Well, of course! Just name the place, darling. I haven't gotten a chance to look at your profile, but I'm sure you're right, Keith would know her. XD

OMG. Read the post at the beach and the Keith in me just absolutely woke up. Thanks. XDDDD He's like: "I GOTTA HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP HERRRRRRRRRR!!!!"

Shut up, Keith. Not our interaction. Razz At least we know that he's a good sheriff! Wink

EDIT: Actually... Would you people mind if he butted in that for a moment? I think he's going to be at the beach anyways.....
Back to top Go down
AvantGarde
Admin
AvantGarde

PostSubject: Re: OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies   OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies - Page 2 EmptySat May 24, 2008 12:58 am

XD I had a Keith/Oliver dream last night. Oliver was begging Keith to let him hunt. It was really random and funny.

I wouldn't mind, MtM, but let me reply first. Because I'm GREEDY. Smile
Back to top Go down
Elda Forever

PostSubject: Re: OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies   OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies - Page 2 EmptySat May 24, 2008 12:59 am

Very Happy Where do you want it?
Back to top Go down
More than Music

More than Music

PostSubject: Re: OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies   OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies - Page 2 EmptySat May 24, 2008 1:03 am

AGeezy: lol! You're just funny like that. And Keith is okay with Ollie-boy hunting animals. Just as long as he knows about it. Wink He doesn't like sneaky peoples, you see.

Elda: The beach, I think. I'll post there after AGeezy. Keith has to check out the situation. XDDD

EDIT: Posted at the Forest, and left. Sorry, I just think he's done. He has lots of places to be, because he can't really be omnipresent. Wink
Back to top Go down
AvantGarde
Admin
AvantGarde

PostSubject: Re: OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies   OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies - Page 2 EmptySat May 24, 2008 2:16 am

It's alright that he left. Ollie understands. Wink

Replied at the beach, so it's all yours, MtM.
Back to top Go down
More than Music

More than Music

PostSubject: Re: OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies   OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies - Page 2 EmptySat May 24, 2008 3:34 am

Replied at the beach. Gosh, Keith really doesn't care if he spoils their party. XDDDDD

I just hope that Blair doesn't get mad because he came. He can't help that he tries to be everywhere! They're like his children. He feels like he has to take care of them, and protect them for when he's not there.

Razz

Yeah, I'll reply at the Courthouse later. All out of muse. XD
Back to top Go down
The Phantom of Paris

The Phantom of Paris

PostSubject: Re: OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies   OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies - Page 2 EmptySat May 24, 2008 3:38 am

AGeezy, I LOVE Ruby's banner! How do I put it in my signature?

Oh, and I posted at the Cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
More than Music

More than Music

PostSubject: Re: OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies   OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies - Page 2 EmptySat May 24, 2008 3:43 am

I'll PM you about the signature thing, Poppy. Smile

Elda, you can post at the beach now. Keith will meet up with her when he can. ^.^
Back to top Go down
The Phantom of Paris

The Phantom of Paris

PostSubject: Re: OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies   OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies - Page 2 EmptySat May 24, 2008 3:49 am

Thanks, MtM!

Hmm, Elda and KC, do your characters want to meet Ruby? I feel like she needs to know more people.
Back to top Go down
AvantGarde
Admin
AvantGarde

PostSubject: Re: OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies   OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies - Page 2 EmptySat May 24, 2008 3:55 am

You guys aren't oboligated to use those banners jsut because I made them, you know. XD Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you like them, but I don't want you all to feel like you have to use them because they're there.

But to put it in your sig just host it like you normally would, go to your Profile, and then at the top, above where you change all your options, there's a series of links, labeled things like Profile, settings, etc. . . there's one labeled Signature, and I think it's right before the avatar link. To center it, if you;d like to do that, just use the [ center] [ / center ] code around whatever you're putting in your sig, minus all the extra spaces.

ETA: DARN YOU UBERFAST POSTERS!! XD Just kidding, I lavajoo all.
Back to top Go down
More than Music

More than Music

PostSubject: Re: OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies   OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies - Page 2 EmptySat May 24, 2008 12:46 pm

Yeah, AGeezy, we know that you love us. XDDDD

Hey, this is easier! I just keep one character, in only two or three places at a time! So... this is how you other people feel. I like it! XD Even if I get behind, it only takes one sitting to get caught up. It's so awesome!

Replied at the beach and the courthouse, obviously. Razz Posting as Keith makes me so happy, because he's so awesome already!
Back to top Go down
Kristin Chenoweth

Kristin Chenoweth

PostSubject: Re: OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies   OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies - Page 2 EmptySat May 24, 2008 1:44 pm

Ooooomigosh, AGeezy! I AM SO EXCITED. I posted. So you better reply really fast now! XD
Back to top Go down
theaudience

PostSubject: Re: OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies   OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2008 5:52 am

Hey, I'm new here. I'm not really sure what else to say though. Heh.
Back to top Go down
The Phantom of Paris

The Phantom of Paris

PostSubject: Re: OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies   OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2008 5:57 am

Hi, theaudience! Welcome to the site!

KC, weren't we discussing a possible Blair/Ruby convo? Are you still interested in having that? I think it would be really funny...do you want to name the place?
Back to top Go down
AvantGarde
Admin
AvantGarde

PostSubject: Re: OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies   OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2008 6:03 am

Hey, theaudience, do you want to set up an interaction with Dean and my character, Oliver? They could meet at the library, as that's where your sample post left off. Just let me know if you want to and I'll go start.

And I'm having uber-fun looking for pics for Dean's character ban.

Yuuuum, Jensen Ackles... Razz
Back to top Go down
Kristin Chenoweth

Kristin Chenoweth

PostSubject: Re: OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies   OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2008 3:42 pm

Sure, Poppy! I'll make the first post in the Hallways. I hope that's okay.

I already have the reply post at Tilicend Beach written. But I have to wait for MtM and Elda to post, since we already skipped them once. Boo.
Back to top Go down
More than Music

More than Music

PostSubject: Re: OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies   OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2008 10:21 am

Hey, Poppy and Elda. I'm sorry that I haven't posted yet. I've been busy all weekend, and I am absolutely exhausted.

KC, AGeezy, I wish you would have let us know when you guys decided that the two conversations were different interactions. Please let me know next time. So, boo yerself. XD

I'm posting at the Courthouse and the Beach now.
Back to top Go down
AvantGarde
Admin
AvantGarde

PostSubject: Re: OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies   OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2008 11:22 am

I told KC we needed to wait for you and Elda to post, MtM, and then we'd ask if you wanted to observe turns or just post as separate interactions. But you all know KC. Wink [glomps KC] She's was just uber-excited.

But we're waiting now. Smile
Back to top Go down
More than Music

More than Music

PostSubject: Re: OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies   OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2008 12:41 pm

Posted at the Courthouse and the Beach. Smile

It's easy to keep up when it's only one character, in two places! Very Happy

Elda, I'll let you post first at the Police Department, okies? Sorry I didn't consult you first about the change of place... Keith over-powered me. Shocked

EDIT: Hm, I guess I'll post first at the Department, because you replied at the Beach. No big, no big. It's okay. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kristin Chenoweth

Kristin Chenoweth

PostSubject: Re: OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies   OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2008 3:10 pm

OK so I was like 'OMG OMG OMG' when I saw it was my turn and then I posted and OMG OMG OMG AGEEZY REPLY SOON!

Also posted in the Hallways, Poppy. Reply soon.
Back to top Go down
AvantGarde
Admin
AvantGarde

PostSubject: Re: OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies   OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2008 12:55 am

OhEmGee, KC. . . your avatar. . . it's like a SIGN!!!! :O

Calm down. We'll post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies   OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome :: Points of Interest-
Jump to: