Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Twitter Feed  

OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies

Go down 
+6
theaudience
Elda Forever
The Phantom of Paris
More than Music
Kristin Chenoweth
AvantGarde
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kristin Chenoweth

Kristin Chenoweth

OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies   OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies - Page 3 EmptyTue May 27, 2008 5:37 am

CALM DOWN? YOU'RE TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN?

Haha. That's funny.

Now per-leeeease poooost?
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/Ballantyne_Rankin
More than Music

More than Music

Location : In your macaroni, warming my feetz. Yeah, I'm small enough.

PostSubject: Re: OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies   OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies - Page 3 EmptyTue May 27, 2008 5:39 am

KC, she'll post when she's ready, and no sooner if you keep bugging her. Razz

Now I'M telling you to calm down. You ARE capable. Please. Wink

Anyways, it's your turn at the Hallways, KC.

Do I owe anywhere? Noooooooo I don't think so. D:
Back to top Go down
Kristin Chenoweth

Kristin Chenoweth

PostSubject: Re: OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies   OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies - Page 3 EmptyTue May 27, 2008 2:42 pm

Posted at the hallways!

Now everyone reply soon, because I'm bored and I officially have a lot of free time on my hands because EXPO IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
AvantGarde
Admin
AvantGarde

PostSubject: Re: OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies   OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies - Page 3 EmptyThu May 29, 2008 12:39 am

Sorry I wasn't online yesterday -- I had volleyball practice, and when I got home i wasn't feeling well. I'm feeling a little better today, but the worst part is the muscle aches. Ugh.

Anyways, I'll work on replying but I'm not making any promises. My computer's being retarded, as well. Meh.
Back to top Go down
http://belanombre.gratisforo.net
More than Music

More than Music

PostSubject: Re: OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies   OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies - Page 3 EmptyThu May 29, 2008 10:51 am

It's okay if you don't feel up to posting, AGeezy. It's a Role-Playing GAME. It's suppose to be fun, so only do it if you're having fun. Very Happy

SPEAKING OF FUN. Elda, I hate to be a bugger about it, but can you please post at the Department? Very Happy Pretty please?

And, I posted at the Hallways. D: He's such a sad person sometimes.
Back to top Go down
AvantGarde
Admin
AvantGarde

PostSubject: Re: OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies   OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies - Page 3 EmptyFri May 30, 2008 9:23 am

I'm having fun! I'm just battling a stoopid computer.

And I had a LOT of fun writing that last Ollie post. He kind of took over. . . he's quite chatty once you get him started. X)

Quick Note: Remember to close your interactions, everyone. I don't think it's too big of an issue, but even if the other person leaves before you and the interaction is over, you have to exit your character as well, or else you're still open for RP. I think the only two places this is an issue is the Oliver/Blair interaction at the Courtyard and the Oliver/Ruby interaction at the cafeteria. Oliver may have left, but the other charcters need to close too, unless you want another interaction there. So KC, Poppy, make sure you go make a quick exit post unless you have already and I havne't seen it.

There. Administratorial duties done. Smile
Back to top Go down
The Phantom of Paris

The Phantom of Paris

PostSubject: Re: OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies   OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 8:40 am

Just popping by to say I’ll probably be MIA from the RPG until Wednesday…I have two uber-huge rehearsals for the school play,Cinderella (11:40—right after lunch—until at least 10 PM), followed by the performance on Tuesday night. I’m sound technician, meaning I am basically the entire pit orchestra since we don’t have one. Yay for CDs!

Anyway, I won’t be able to post for a few days, but give me lots of drama to read when I get back, and be patient with me. ;-)
Back to top Go down
AvantGarde
Admin
AvantGarde

PostSubject: Re: OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies   OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 10:14 am

That's alright, Poppy! Have fun!
Back to top Go down
More than Music

More than Music

PostSubject: Re: OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies   OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 10:04 am

I guess that's okay, Poppy. Wink Yeah, of course it's okay. I wish you the best. Very Happy

D: I still am owed posts?

Elda, you are usually like lightning! I am surprised!
Back to top Go down
Kristin Chenoweth

Kristin Chenoweth

PostSubject: Re: OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies   OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 6:39 am

AGeeeeeezy, I'm booooored, so you should poooooooost.

Please? It's been forever.
Back to top Go down
More than Music

More than Music

PostSubject: Re: OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies   OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 6:46 am

Trust me, if it had been forever, KC, you'd be dead.

But it has been a while since I posted at the Department, and I haven't seen Elda here. Has anyone heard from her?
Back to top Go down
Kristin Chenoweth

Kristin Chenoweth

PostSubject: Re: OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies   OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 7:18 am

Okay, fine. It's been a long time. Please post soon, AGeezy?
Back to top Go down
AvantGarde
Admin
AvantGarde

PostSubject: Re: OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies   OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 6:27 am

I'll have you know that I haven't had internet of any kind for a week. A WEEK. So excuse me if I'm a little tardy in my replying.

XD Just kidding. But it'll be a little while before I can reply -- I'll get it done as soon as I can, but I have other real-life obligations. So stop spazzing. Wink
Back to top Go down
Michelle_Bradford

PostSubject: Re: OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies   OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 2:35 am

Hey!!! Does anybody want to meet Juliet? It could be EPIC.
Back to top Go down
The Phantom of Paris

The Phantom of Paris

PostSubject: Re: OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies   OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 2:39 am

Oooh! Me! When/Where?
Back to top Go down
Phantom of Sarcasm

Phantom of Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies   OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 2:53 am

Does someone want to meet Johanna as well? Yay for new charries!
Back to top Go down
More than Music

More than Music

PostSubject: Re: OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies   OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 6:07 am

Keith would like to meet Johanna, once I get caught up. XDDDD
Back to top Go down
AvantGarde
Admin
AvantGarde

PostSubject: Re: OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies   OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 10:03 pm

Eek. . . I am so sorry, everyone. KC must be spazzing so badly somewhere. . .

Okay, so I'm here and I'm posting, I PROMISE. Smile

And Oliver would very much like to meet both Juliet and Johanna sometime. Just name a place and time.
Back to top Go down
The Phantom of Paris

The Phantom of Paris

PostSubject: Re: OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies   OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 8:58 am

Hey guys!

So, I leave for camp tomorrow, so I won't be able to post for about two weeks. I get back on the 6th, so be patient! :-) I'm printing out all the posts I owe as of now and will try to write them at camp if I have time so I can post right away when I get back.

Give me lots of drama to read when I return!
Back to top Go down
AvantGarde
Admin
AvantGarde

PostSubject: Re: OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies   OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 7:19 am

Have fun Poppy!

I just got home from vacation. So, KC, I'll be posting tomorrow in our interaction at the courtyard.

MtM, I'd like to start an Ollie/Keith interaction at the police station, if that's alright. Just let me know when you'd like him to pop in.
Back to top Go down
theaudience

PostSubject: Re: OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies   OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 7:04 am

Hi everyone. I know I created a character but never interacted with anyone, so if anyone's up for it, just PM me and I'll check as often as I can. I have time on my hands again!!
Back to top Go down
Kristin Chenoweth

Kristin Chenoweth

PostSubject: Re: OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies   OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 7:10 am

I'd be happy to RP with you. I'll PM you right now!

*prods AGeezy to pick up the pace*

*Disapparates*
Back to top Go down
AvantGarde
Admin
AvantGarde

PostSubject: Re: OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies   OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 1:47 am

KC's been bugging me all week. So I'm going to TRY (try being the operative key word there) to get a post up today. But i've been having ocmputer issues, so, chyeah.

ZOMG TWILIGHT ON THE COVER OF ENTERTAINMENT MAGAZINE! [dies]
Back to top Go down
Kristin Chenoweth

Kristin Chenoweth

PostSubject: Re: OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies   OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 9:03 am

HAHA. Oliver isn't the only one who can be evil. I am so loving this Nate/Blair!
Back to top Go down
humptydumpty

PostSubject: Re: OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies   OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 9:06 am

I am SO psyched for the Oliver/Nate now! Not that I wasn't before, but now I'm even MORE psyched! YAY!

I might even write the first post a little later (unless you get on first, AGeezy, in which case you should totally write the first post)! But for now, I have to go.

SQUEE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies   OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC [1] - Commence with the Plot Bunnies
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome :: Points of Interest-
Jump to: